- All the candidates who seek admission in Annie Besant may collect the application form and prospectus in person from the college reception counter by paying the requisite fees in cash.
- The forms should be duly filled in by the candidate, signed by parents should be submitted at the same counter with the required fee (please refer the prospectus).
- Every student shall produce the following documents in original at the time of admission.
- Certificate of SSC memorandum
- Certificate of the qualifying examination viz., marks memo of Intermediate or 10+2
- Transfer certificate
- Study and conduct certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Equivalent certificate from Board of Intermediate (Applicable for other state students, CBSE, ICSE and other boards)
- Migration certificate from the concerned university (Applicable to students who transfer their admission from other universities)
- Note: Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- All admissions are provisional subject to verification of documents and approval by the Osmania University.
- The fees paid by the candidate shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor adjusted for future admissions whether the student attends classes or not.
- The information pertaining to general rules,rules of attendance and discipline will be given at the time of admission. Group, optional subjects and second language once selected cannot be changed after the closing date of admission as per Osmania University norms.
- If the admission is found against the rules and regulations of Osmania University then the college reserves right to cancel that admission.